Key Business Links
The Business Information Database System (BIDS) gives U.S. businesses up to the minute information about significant foreign government and multilateral development bank procurements. Through an interactive map interface, businesses can find new export opportunities, validated by U.S. government economic and commercial experts overseas. Public and private partners can link to or download BIDS data for matchmaking, analysis, or other purposes.
The Direct Line for American Business program connects U.S. businesses and American Ambassadors and U.S. mission personnel overseas, making you part of our "country team." You will get up to the minute information on markets vital to your business, and learn about new sectors and tenders to help you expand your business.
BusinessUSA is a White House initiative that serves as an electronic clearing house for U.S. Government information and assistance that relates to business.
Key Business Links
- The U.S. Commercial Service, Thailand
- Department of State Business Visa Center
- Department of State Office of Commercial and Business Affairs
- United States Trade Development Agency (USTDA)
- Export Import Bank of the United States (ExIm)
- The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand
- The U.S.-ASEAN Business Council
- The Board of Investment of Thailand
- Thai Industrial Standards Institute
- Bank of Thailand
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Export Business Planner
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Asian Development Bank
- Enterprise Development Network
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service
- National IPR Center
English Language Newspapers in Thailand
Consulate General of the United States of America
387 Wichaynond Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50300
Hours of Operations: Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, excluding official holidays.